HVNSleep Pod is a smart electronic muscle stimulator is designed to detect snoring and emit gentle pulses to stimulate and massage the muscles of the throat, allowing you to sleep peacefully.
- Dimensions: 40.5*25.5*13mmm
- Weight: 10g
- Pulse frequency: 53Hz ±10%
- Battery capacity: 3.7V/80mAh
- Run time: About 15 hours
- HVNSleep Pod x1 , Charging Dock x1
- User Manual x1, Quick Start Guide x1, Wearing Guide x1
- Charging Cable x1
- Electrode pad x10
People with pacemakers, implantable defibrillators or any other implanted metal or electronic devices; people with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular problems; people allergic to electrodes and currents; people with skin ulcers on the site of adhesion; pregnant women or those in labor; and children under 16. Do not stick this product on the eyes or any other parts of the body.
- The sensors in HVNSleep work to detect and collect snoring data. The device uses the most advanced bone conduction and sound recognition technologies to recognize and analyze your snoring.
- Once the HVNSleep hears you snoring, it sends out a range of 10Hz-60Hz micro electro impulses that stimulate your throat muscles and then makes adjustments according to your breathing, but without any painful shocks or rude awakenings.
- The device also stimulates the sublingual muscles (under the tongue) and nerves, increasing the respiratory tract airflow and keeping you breathing smoothly throughout the night.