SoloForce is a powerful and portable solar Wireless Power Bank with:
- Long-lasting Power: it can charge your phone at least 7 times.
- Powers 4 devices at once with plenty of connections for almost any device.
- Charge on the go fast and easily with Qi Wireless charging.
- Rubberized and easy to grip with shock-resistant case and IP66 level waterproof protection.
- Powered by the sun: recharge the power bank easily in the sunlight.
20,000mAh Li-Po Battery capacity 74Wh (safe for air travel)
Fast-charge wirelessly (5V/2A)
Compatible with almost any device
Charge up to 4 devices at once with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 standards
- IP66 Waterproof and robust casingfor harsh environment
- 2 Light modes and up to 786 lumens (Still Light, Mergency)
- Produce size: 162 x 76 x 12mm
- Product weight: 19oz/ 540g
Power ON/OFF Button Operation:
When the power is off, click to turn on the wireless charging. The battery power will display. When the red light flashes three times, the long light indicates that wireless charging has begun. When the wireless charging is complete, the charging light will turn off. Double-click to turn the LED lights on or off. When the LED lights are on, click the button to switch to red and blue alternate flashing. Click again to turn off the lights.
Press the button to enter the wireless charging state. When using the wireless charging function alone, the maximum output can be 10W to charge your product. When using USB1, USB 2 are used at the same time, the wireless charging will automatically switch to 5W.
Double-click the Power ON/OFF button to turn on the LED lights when the illumination lamp is off. The white lamp will be on for a long time.
Solar Panel Charging:
The best way to receive sunlight illumination is at a 45-degree angle. To view the power consumption, press the power ON/OFF button.
- Do not store the product in hot areas (including vehicles) or near radiator, stoves or other equipment/device that produces high temperatures.
- The product contains sophisticated electronic components. Do not disassemble it yourself
- There are lithium-ion batteries inside the product. Please follow your local laws and recycling regulations. Do not expose the batteries to direct sunlight, fire or any other heated conditions.