HVNSleep Pod is a smart electronic muscle stimulator is designed to detect snoring and emit gentle pulses to stimulate and massage the muscles of the throat, allowing you to sleep peacefully.
- Dimensions: 40.5*25.5*13mmm
- Weight: 10g
- Pulse frequency: 53Hz ±10%
- Battery capacity: 3.7V/80mAh
- Run time: About 15 hours
- HVNSleep Pod x1 , Charging Dock x1
- User Manual x1, Quick Start Guide x1, Wearing Guide x1
- Charging Cable x1
- Electrode pad x10
People with pacemakers, implantable defibrillators or any other implanted metal or electronic devices; people with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular problems; people allergic to electrodes and currents; people with skin ulcers on the site of adhesion; pregnant women or those in labor; and children under 16. Do not stick this product on the eyes or any other parts of the body.
- The sensors in HVNSleep work to detect and collect snoring data. The device uses the most advanced bone conduction and sound recognition technologies to recognize and analyze your snoring.
- Once the HVNSleep hears you snoring, it sends out a range of 10Hz-60Hz micro electro impulses that stimulate your throat muscles and then makes adjustments according to your breathing, but without any painful shocks or rude awakenings.
- The device also stimulates the sublingual muscles (under the tongue) and nerves, increasing the respiratory tract airflow and keeping you breathing smoothly throughout the night.
In a sleep and snoring study done by The Southern University of Science and Technology, HVNSleep technology was proven to significantly reduce snoring and completely stop it in lots of cases.
The Sleeplus app works in parallel with the HVNSleep device and gives you real-time feedback on your snoring sound levels and records your sleep cycle.
Record and analyze your snoring
The Sleeplus app records your snoring and gives you real-time data to help find a solution that works for you. By tracking changes in your snoring decibel levels, you can adjust your sleeping method to one that suits you better.
The more you know, the more you sleep
Sleeplus provides an in-depth look at your nights by monitoring sleep cycles and detecting snoring.
Curated soothing sounds
Experience less stress and more restful nights with our carefully curated selection of sleep sounds and relaxing music
Studies have shown that being able to breathe freely while sleeping is the key to improving it. HVNSleep is a simple yet powerful device. It sits comfortably on your throat and uses electro-pulses to stimulate your throat muscles once you start snoring, increasing the airflow and improving your breathing.
Tracking Your Sleep is a Dream
Sleep is essential and the Sleeplus app gives you everything you need to maintain a restful night's sleep, so that you snore less, sleep better, and live better.
Wearing the device is easy! All you need to do it place a conductive strip under your chin and ensure that there's no dirt or wetness in its groove.
You can then power on both sides of this main component by pressing down gently with either hand, ensuring full contact between skin surface area (30 seconds) before connecting them together at their connection point - which should be located near one shoulder blade just below where they meet along back spine curves inward towards centerline first 15 inches
You can adjust the intensity of intervention in Settings. Choose a level that’s most comfortable for you and get started!
The power and Bluetooth indicators will turn off after about 10 minutes of use.
How long does it take to charge the device and how long can it be used for when fully charged?
The device charges quickly and can last for up to two nights when Fully charged!
Whether you're on an airplane or bus, HVNSleep is 100% safe during your travels.