- Stores up to 64 temperature readings to monitor changes
- Non-touch infrared thermometer gun can be used up to 5.9” away
- Automatically shuts off after 7 seconds of non-use
- Fever warning design
- Readings with a margin of error of just +/- 0.4°F
- Infrared thermometer gun allows for no-contact when checking temperatures
- Lowers risk of germ spread
- Keep distance with an infrared thermometer gun range of 2 – 5.9”
- Fast and accurate with temperature recording memory function
- Color alarm and alert system
- Can be used on objects, baby bottles, water, etc.
- 100% safe and no threat of germ or virus spread
- Accuracy: Tested to an accuracy of +/- 0.4°F
- Measure Distance: 2 – 5.9 inches
- Memory: 64 readings tracked
- Safety: 7 second automatic stop function
- Size: 153mm x 93mm x 41mm
- Weight: 160g
The Fever Patrol is the best hand held thermometer that gives you a true, no-touch temperature check. You can save up to 64 temperatures for a close monitoring that’s perfect when checking the temperatures and following the evolution of your illness.
Battery-operated, the infrared thermometer gun uses two, AAA batteries that provide long-lasting usage.
If a fever is detected, the Fever Patrol Hand Held Thermometer will alert the user on the screen with a red alert. The display is interchangeable, too. Users can also choose to check the temperature of different objects, such as:
- Heated baby milk
- Bath water temperature
The threat of germs spreading is a real concern for parents and doctors. When you use touch-less technology, you’re able to measure temperatures without risking the spread of germs or viruses, which is a top priority today.
Temperature checking is fast, accurate and easy with the help of the Fever Patrol Hand Held Thermometer.
The infrared thermometer gun comes with just the unit itself and an instruction manual. You'll need two, AAA batteries to power up the unit and use it. Inside of the package you won’t find any additional accessories or information – just the device.
But you’ll have everything needed to check and monitor your temperature.
Any time that someone is sick, measuring their temperature is a good idea. If the person is recovering from an illness, monitoring their temperature may even be recommended by the doctor.
If a sickness is going around a classroom or home, the storage makes it easy to see if the sickness is spreading.
Checking your temperature or the temperature of someone else is a great way to measure sickness and the progression of a virus or infection. With a touchless design and memory function, this product is able to help you monitor your temperature as it progresses or, hopefully, subsides.
Checking a person’s temperature requires three easy steps:
- Choose the body or object setting
- Hold the device away from the person’s head at a range of 2.9°F to 5.9°F
- Wait less than a second for the reading
- View the person’s temperature alert
The device will hold the temperature in memory instantly.
Doctors, parents, nurses – anyone that has to check their own temperature or the temperature of someone else should get this product. Oral thermometers no longer make sense when infrared technology enables you to take someone’s temperature from up to nearly 6 inches from the person’s head.
Anyone will benefit from the Fever Patrol Hand Held Thermometer.
The Fever Patrol Hand Held Thermometer comes backed by a 30-day warranty. If the product is defective, you can return it within 30 days of making your purchase to receive your money back.